I have been awarded the SUNSHINE AWARD by the lovely Alison Hein from Mixer Upper whose blog and recipes I really love!!
Yes, I know, the sunshine award isn’t exactly a Saveur badge, but who cares..
Like a good old chain letter, I now get to pass on this award to 10 more blogs which I think are deserving of the title. Since these are blogs I like reading anyway, I am more than happy to take part in this game that has been invented for amateur bloggers like me who are not ashamed to increase their traffic by relying on some old fashioned linking, recommending and commenting.
(not sure about this image…but hey, it’s all about the spirit of being part of something, right?!)
Rules of the Sunshine Award
- Accept the award.
- Post the award on your blog together with the name / link to blog of the person who granted the award.
- Answer the questions below.
- Pass the award to 10 other blogs providing links to their blogs.
- Contact your 10 bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
- Favorite color? – depends entirely on the context
- Favorite animal? – Dogs and Elephants
- Favorite number? – 9
- Favorite food? – Schnitzel, Tacos, Butter, Tomatoes, Seafood, Chocolate (not that this list stops here, but I’ve narrowed it down to the old faithfuls)
- Favorite drink? – Margaritas, although they kill me.. (you see, I use the plural)
- Facebook or Twitter? – facebook, never quite took to twitter
- What is your passion? – the pursuit of happiness
- Giving or getting presents? – giving and the occasional receiving
- Favorite day of the week? – Saturday
- Favorite flower? – Hortensia, Lavender, Camomile